Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
[ Beautiful Nature ]

The Grass blowing slightly in the wind.
The Deer jumping ever so slightly.
Eagle's soar through the sky.

The rain drops from the air above.
Snow flakes falling into soft like hair.
Ice on the sides of a small tree limb.

Nature is so wonderful.
Nature is unassuring.
Beautiful nature around us.


Aoshi Shinimori


[/color][/size]
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
Not bad, Josh. LOok @ my poem Dark Hearts for help, cuz this is okay, but needs work. sorrys!
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Yep sure does, good thing it ain't my best. I just made it up in around two minutes. Well any ways the poem is trying to say what the nature does and stuff.
[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Thanks Yami, Yes its not my best. I wipped it up really quick. I wrote a similar poem for a friend to turn in as his home work. Any way I like the first stanza also. And thanks for complimenting.
[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...