hawke3000 Posted September 20, 2003 Posted September 20, 2003 Now Ive heard episode 27 is a retelling of .hack in Mimirus eyes,but what about 28???Is it like Bears eyes,or BT's eyes??I need to know!!!!
Bio Posted September 20, 2003 Posted September 20, 2003 I'm pretty sure there are only 26 episodes. I don't know where you heard about the other 2, but there is an episode that is made almost completey of flashbacks.
AzureWolf Posted September 20, 2003 Posted September 20, 2003 [url=http://www.bandaivisual.co.jp/hack_udeden/integration/]Official .hack//INTEGRATION page[/url]. Thanks for the link goes to [url=http://blackwings.net/hack/index.php]DOT HACKERS[/url]. Download the movie and see for yourself. Basically, .hack//INTERMEZZO (.hack//SIGN eps. 27) takes place a little [I]before[/I] the video game series begins. .hack//UNISON (.hack//SIGN eps. 28) takes place [I]after[/I] the games, where the video game characters meet the SIGN characters in anime form. Haha, these characters are drawn by the original artist, so we get to see what the video game characters were "supposed" to look like. IMO, Kite looks worse, but everyone else is cool.
Guest Yamibakura Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 i thought there were only 26 episodes
Zephyr Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yamibakura [/i] [B]i thought there were only 26 episodes [/B][/QUOTE] Episodes 27 and 28 were a marketing gimick to get people to preorder the .Hack//SIGN DVD's in Japan.
hawke3000 Posted September 22, 2003 Author Posted September 22, 2003 will I have to know what happens in the game to see this????Are there game spoilers??
kmjk Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hawke3000 [/i] [B]will I have to know what happens in the game to see this????Are there game spoilers?? [/B][/QUOTE] According to [URL=http://blackwings.net/hack/index.php].Hackers[/URL] Ep 26 was aired in Japan between the 2nd & 3rd game releases and Ep 27-8 would appear to have been aired within the next month (ie. Ep 26 airs followed by Ep 27, 28 then .hack//part3), so I wouldn't think you would have to know much of the game (though it couldn't hurt). As for sploilers, maybe small ones but nothing that would reveal much.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now