SSJ5 Vegeta Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I found out today that some mother****er stole my CD Wallet. In it were over 30 of my fav CD's ranging from SLipknot to staind and a video game. I'm so ****ing pissed. But I have a pretty good idea of when and who took them, but I just now found out when I got home from school. But come Monday morning. There'll be hell to pay!
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 d@mn, thats too bad, sorry to hear it, I guess thats one good thing about looking really tough, people are $hit scared to steal anything from you....
Yoda Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Some people will go to such low levels! All I can say is, sorry man!
lil_hell4t Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 dude, harsh...find out who did it and smash tha hell outta them..j/k...violence aint tha way,all ill say is sorry dude
PiroMunkie Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]Agh.. that sucks. That's why your not supposed to bring that kinda stuff to school, or at least in that big of quantity..[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now