OtakuBoards

hey everyone whats your storgerst monster

Guest sterlinggoku

Guest sterlinggoku
my storngest monster is blue eyes white dragon.my second storgenst is dark magian and my third storngest is red eyes black dragon.:excited: :mrt:

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][B]Attachment deleted. Don't attach unrelated images in posts. OB is NOT an image hosting site. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[size=1][color="66666"]
Please fix your typos and add alittle more detail into the post. Lol I am acting like a Moderator. Any way my strongest monster in my current deck is the Barrel Dragon. I think its the strongest due to its effect. You can flip three coings if two lands on the one you call you can destroy a monster [ I don't have the card with me at the moment. So I do not know if its exactly like that ] And with a 2600 attack is is a formable opponent.
[/size][/color]

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][B]Okay, I suggest you take a look at the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=69]OtakuBoards Information Center[/URL]. Read the rules and FAQ carefully, please.

As a rule, we generally don't allow these kinds of threads, because they tend to generate SPAM (i.e. short, pointless posts). And I don't think this one will be much different, so I'm going to close it. Try and improve your quality as well please, sterlinggoku. It's quite hard to make out what you're saying.

Welcome to the boards, by the way.

And also- Aoshi, I appreciate you trying to help, but don't play mod please.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]