Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Who here has ever seen these extremely funny things, skits, whatever you would call them. I have, and I got a DVD for my b-day with a whole bunch of episodes on it. They are all so funny. Tell me what you guys think.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I brought this up a while back and everyone said it was sick and disturbing.... Thats why I like it so much!!! My friend showed me HTF when I was at his house and I laughed so hard I feel to the floor. I like Flippy and Handy the most.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Yeah they are pretty funny I think as well. I also like Lumpy and The Blind Mole I foget was hisname is. But Also Love this. Its just so funny to see them killing each other.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Meh, they're okay. I admit that I do find it amusing when one of the lil' critters dies a horribly gruesome death (in an ashamedly sadistic way, lol), but I find the formula of "let's find another way to mutilate a baby squirell!" can become very tiring, very quickly. Oh well, to each his own.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]YEah when I first watched it I thought it was hilarious. But as I watched it again it got boring. So im watch it from timwe to time. Some of them are just plain funny though.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Whats so funny about that one? I think Happy Tree Friends is funny , so if there is something out there better you have got to tell me what and where. So far you have only told me what. So where can I see this?[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[spoiler][color=blue][b]HTF is one of the funnyist things I've seen on the net. My fav. episode is definatly The hide and go seek one. Flippy is the second funnyist squirel ever.

The funyyist squriil? [url]http://www.illwillpress.com/[/url]
Yes, you guessed it. FOAMY! I recommend it.

~Xaru.[/spoiler][/color][/b]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Yeah the hide and go seek one was pretty cool. It was funny because of the end. I love lumpy he is so funny. I like the one with the merry-go-round. That was funny what happened. Then the randomness at the end was the best.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Dear God they make you cringe sometimes!
Ha thats weird, i was going to post about them after checking them out. It's a funny story actually, i was working on a com and some nearby tutors had the sound all the way up.
I had to see the mayhem myself

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...