BlueCat Posted September 23, 2003 Posted September 23, 2003 These two are composition and color roughs for a college assignment. I'd like to know which one you guys like better. Also they're the 2nd and 3rd times I've used Painter on a full blown picture, so I'd like comments on the coloring as well. [url]http://www.bluecatsbasement.com/Animepages/composition%201.htm[/url] [url]http://www.bluecatsbasement.com/Animepages/composition%202.htm[/url]
Haze Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 eeps!! that man has no face!!!! like feature wise. but i like them both. . . i have to say i like the first more tho. i like the colors and how it reminds me of some grotesque grandmother's house. nice
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now