Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
These two are composition and color roughs for a college assignment. I'd like to know which one you guys like better.

Also they're the 2nd and 3rd times I've used Painter on a full blown picture, so I'd like comments on the coloring as well.

[url]http://www.bluecatsbasement.com/Animepages/composition%201.htm[/url]

[url]http://www.bluecatsbasement.com/Animepages/composition%202.htm[/url]
Posted
eeps!! that man has no face!!!! like feature wise. but i like them both. . . i have to say i like the first more tho. i like the colors and how it reminds me of some grotesque grandmother's house. nice

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...