Guest SpellboundKikyo Posted September 23, 2003 Posted September 23, 2003 Konichiwa! ^^ I'm hyper, I love Inuyasha and at the moment, I want somebody to talk to.... about anything, I don't care, your fav. character, my opinions on the show, ANYTHING! :angel:
Guest SpellboundKikyo Posted September 23, 2003 Posted September 23, 2003 You guys are really starting to make me feel like Kikyou, here...... -sighs- ah, well, it can't be helped..
Queen Asuka Posted September 23, 2003 Posted September 23, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, the reason that no one responded to your thread is because it is against the rules. Introduction threads were done away with because they are basically spam. We are happy to see you here on the OB, but you have to abide by the rules. Please visit the OtakuBoards Information Center and read the rules on posting and the general forum rules. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you look around, you'll notice there are PLENTY of InuYasha threads to post in. ^_^ Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts