Cahoots34 Posted November 7, 2003 Posted November 7, 2003 Most of my school regards anime as a mere 'cartoon' genre, and even my closest friends don't find it in any way interesting. If I start saying _anything_ that they don't quite grasp or even hear correctly, they'll always playfully sigh and ask, "Is that another anime thing?" (It usually is.) I think, however, that there are other things we can connect on that are far more important than my personal obsessions (anime) or their personal obsessions (guys), so I'm not bothered by their nonchalant attitude toward it.
Verykawaiineko Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 s'okay kinoko....if they said that japan bombed america then say that america dropped two nuclear bombs on residential cities in japan....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now