Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey guys. I don't have a request, I have my own banner. However, since it moves around (or fades in-and-out, whatever you want to say), I was afraid It might make pages sluggish, it eats up too much bandwidth, or what have you. I've only had it for a day, and noone's said anything about it, but I thought I'd check. Thanks for helpin' me out.
Posted
Ummm, not to play mod or anything, but this is for requesting banners. If you have a question or feedback, you should have probably put this in the Suggestion/Feedback forum... and if you were just showing your waork, this belongs in the Art/Design forum... Just thought Id let you know. Sorry for playing mod there.
Posted
Ah damn, your right. I was a bit hasty, saw the word "banner", and thought I could solve the problem here. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. I will wait for this to be moved or deleted. Again, sorry for screwing up like a newb'. It won't happen again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...