Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Ilike the banner. Its the one in your sig right? If so then thats a good banner. I would definetly rate it a 9/10. I mainlylike howhis eyes glow red. Thats awsome. Well keep up the good work.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Yeah its the one in the sig. My got my friend to let me use his adobe photoshop 7.0 to do it. I told him what I wanted done and he did it.(He doesn't like others doing things on his comp, that's why he did it not me. I could've done it, but he's stingy with things like that.
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
I like the banner especially the small DEZTRUXN then the larger one fading into the background. Also I think the stock [ the guy ] looks grat and goes with the banner great. Keep up the good work.
[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...