Paleo-Rex Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 Ok, I made more banners and I'm pretty happy with them but I do realize they could use some work. Considering that I only have MSP, I think they're just ok. This is a Hamtaro Banner, simply because Hamtaro is cute and cuddly! ^^ *Wait, did I just say cute? Oh my god!*
Meteora Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Thats an awsome banner for MSP. You got some skillif you can do that. The overall banner is done really well. I would rate it a 8/10. Because Hamtaro isnt one of my favorite things. Otherwise the banner is well done.[/color][/size][/i]
Krademon Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 It's so cute i want to throw up. Nicely done.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now