Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=GREEN] OK, every year I decorate the front of my binder with a random peice of art (if you could call it that) and my name and the subject in Japanese. Anyways, heres the one I did for my computer lit binder. I know its kinda slopy, but what do you think?[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Wow thats really good. Ilike it alot. You did a good job. I like how its for your comp binder and the pics shows someone at a computer. I rate it a 9/10. You have good talent.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[COLOR=GREEN] Thanks. Ya, I was thinking of submiting that to My Otaku. That one is actually the better of the ones I've done before. I guess because I actually put a backgroud in it and I usually don't. My scanner's not working but I'll show you another when I get the chance.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...