Guess? Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 This was made by my friend so dont ask me where he got it. I changed some things but nothing big. Well, how do all of you like it?
Meteora Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]What did you change? Tell me that and I'll tell you if you did a good job. But as of right now your friend has made a really good banner. Ilike the Idea of a Resident Evil Sonic thingy.[/color][/size][/i]
Guess? Posted September 27, 2003 Author Posted September 27, 2003 I added the words on the side... they used to be on the bottom and hard to read. So I cut them off and rewrote them on the side.
Meteora Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Well they are visible now. Well your friend is a good banner maker. Also you placed thetext n the best spot. Good job. Now next time lets see some of your work.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest Magdalena Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Sorry I don't like it. There is nothing to it that deserves a good job. Just add a black background, paste a picture and add text. What do you want me to critique?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now