Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Consumed by the darkness
I wander the land.
The ones I love,
Have gone
And now I am alone.
To wander the plains of life,
And the memories of the past.
To comfort the weak,
And bring fear to the fearless.
I am a prisoner,
In my own mind.
My soul,
Is free.
Yet chained to eternity.


What do you think?
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Wow this is a good peom. DOes it mean something? If so tell us. Well anyways I like the poem. It was well writen.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[size=1] It's okay. It does what it does...and that's all it does. Really, I've read so many poems like the one you've posted that the words don't even hit me anymore. It's just like reading the same drill over and over again. This is where originality should come in, that's the only thing that makes writing poems about the same thing different...and interesting.

Just keep writing. Every poet starts somewhere, and we all write garbage.[/size]
Posted
Yea, well, I know there are a ton out there, but I don't care, It dose hase a meaning, but You'll find that out soon enough, look for my FanFic, I don't know when it will be started, since its kinda long. But It will come, the poem has to do with one of the chars.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...