Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Since no one decided to reply to my last thread, I'm impatient, and I hate double posting, here's my newest banner. As always, made in Paint. I also do requests if anyone wants a pretty simple one.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Thats an awsome banner. I love how you people make it look like its sectioned and things. Thats so awsome. I have been trying to do that myself. Well anyways, The pic is good and clear to me. I rate this a 9/10. Keep it up.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]This one doesnt look as good as the other one. The pic is kinda blurry, and the font is hard to read. Change that and it will be much better. As of right nowit deserves a rating of 5/10[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
The pic was blurry to begin with, but I liked the actual scene so much, I decided to make a banner. Anyway, here's yet another. Not so new, but okay, I suppose.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Thats pretty cool. I like the lines(yet again). The pic is of good quality as well. I also like howits just white, I have no clue why, but I just do. This banner is much better than the last one. I'll rate this one a 9/10. Oh and to add a little more to the banner put a quote, or something into it.[/color][/size][/i]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
My fave is the third one. Can I have it? Kidding. I already have sum1 making me 1. But all of these are really good.
Guest Magdalena
Posted
OMG if I see anymore anime pictures with an overused border, I'm going to cry. Try a little variety. It will take you far.

I would also invest in getting Photoshop, because you can do so much with that program.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...