AnimeShogun888 Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 I have found out that the director of Cowboy Bebop(Shinichiro Wantanabe) has a new series called Samurai Champloo and it hasn't even came out in Japan. I hope it is just as awesome as Cowboy Bebop was.
Rockstar Haruko Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 Samurai Champloo? Sounds like it would be good. I'm a huge fan of Cowboy Bebop so I can't wait for it to get to America.
Zen Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 What is the story behind it? The plot atleast.
AnimeShogun888 Posted September 28, 2003 Author Posted September 28, 2003 I don't know the plot yet but I'll tell you when I find out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now