Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Here is another brolli banner I made. Tell me what you think. Also the lines are just experimenting tell me if you like it or not.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
hey i like that. i like it all! its calssy yet simple. nice job. 10/10. who is brolly if you dont mind me asking? DO NOT THROW SHOES AT ME!! *ducks shoe* i donnot watch dbz or db or dbgt whichever one its from. im sorry!
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Wow thats the first time I have ever gotten a 10 on a banner. Well thanks, and Brolli is in DBZ. Movie 8 he's the best in the world. He is the Legendary Super Saiyan to make a Long Story, short. I also wont throw any shoe's at you. Please more comments or whatever you want to say about the banner.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[spoiler][color=blue][b][i]9/10[/i] I think it is great. It would be perfect if not for this one minor flaw. What turns it away from the perfect form is that the white line and the red text intersect. And very clever. The white boxes and the one pixle border made ti very interesting and gave it a better feeling. Hopefully you can make more great banners like this one. I would like to see a flawless banner from you ^_^.

~Xaru[/spoiler][/color][/b]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Wow I was close. Oh well I can Keep trying. Thanks for the compliments. I still want more from other people. Well I will strive for the flawless banner, so im off to work.*flies to PSP8*[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I'm not too crazy about it. I think the text ruins the whole thing. The red doesn't look right with the color scheme of the rest of the image, its too eye popping. You should play around with the effects and such aswell.

My rating: 6/10
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Ok I will. Thanks for the constructive Critisism. I will mess around with effects then I will post them here.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest Magdalena
Posted
Tone down the squares, make the text smaller, and don't use Impact or whatever you used for font.

The hardest part of an image is usually making the text fit.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...