Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't posted anything in ages, as I've noticed has been the case for many of you. So anyway, here is my most recent piece. I was messing around with a few things in PSP7 and ended up with this. Its really nothing special, it looks unfinished now that I look at it but I hadn't made any graphics in about a month so yeah.. Please rate.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Wow SPX umm what is it? I'm guessing its just a random graphic thing. Well I like it. I rate it a 9/10. You should keep posting your graphic SPX. I love your work.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Thank you Meteora.

Here is another I finished earlier today. I have two versions of this. It is an image from Revolutions' that I edited. I used red spikes I previously had made in PS and messed around with them in PSP7. As always, please rate.
Guest Magdalena
Posted
There is something about the font I despise in the first one, but the rest is awesome.

I dont like the second one at all, maybe try toning down the bright light just a bit, making the two subjects more prominent.
Guest Magdalena
Posted
*covers eyes from the blurred matrix binary*

I think there was quite enough going on in the first one.
Posted
Er, ok. I actually prefer the second over the first.

Here is an avatar. Its Keanu Reeves if you couldn't tell. I'm currently using it on greatestjournal.com. Lets hope I don't go on another blue graphics spree again. oo;
Posted
Wow these stuff are much better than your old stuff, you really have improved! I need to get abck into graphics again lol. You and Kai have inspired me again lol. I really do love the first banner however i must agree with Magdalena when i say that i don't like the font. I love both versions of the Neo and Trinity thing. I actually like the second better also.

PS - NOT ANOTHER BLUE SPREE!!! LOL!
Posted
I've improved? Heh, thanks. Thats surprising considering I haven't much of made anything in about a month or so. I thought I'd goten rusty. I'm also getting really tired of PSP7. -_- Its so limited to what you can do and it annoys me.

Yes, dread the evil blue spree! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...