OtakuBoards

van helsing any good???

morpheus13

i have comcast digital cable and they are airing previews to an anime called van helsing vampire hunter and so i was wondering if any body knows if it's any good or should i forget about watching it. also on a completly different note are there any anime music lovers that have seen the blue seed series? if so does any body know the name of the tune that they played while sacrifice girl (cant remember her name) was doing that dance that she was doing.

well i never heard of this anime, but there is a charcter from one of the versions of Dracula called Dr. Van Hellsing i'm a little in the dark on details but i remeber he helped seal Draculas so there might be some conection there, oooooooo maybe its the long awited sqeual to Hellsing, maybe, maybe not but that would be soo cool if it was.

I've watched an anime called Hellsing, and it's fabulous! I'm not sure if we're talking about the same one, because as far as I know, it was "Hellsing" and not "Van Helsing."I don't think I've ever heard of a "Van Helsing." If it is the one I'm thinking of, you should watch it. What channel and what time?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by morpheus13 [/i]
[B]it says that there is a vampire named alucard. if it's the same thing that i'm talking about then it supposed to be on this friday (oct 3) at midnight on channel 152 (Encore Action) [/B][/QUOTE]

Your talking about Hellsing if I do believe.

it's rather good but it's short, it's about a orgainzation that has a vampire working for them. it has allot of decent fights.