Gunslinger-R Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 Hey dudes and dudettes, I am seeking help on purchasing Ranma 1/2 dvds. I went to my best supplier of anime and such, Anime Castle, and in thier Ranma 1/2 dvd section they had a variety of different titles for collections. Here are some of those names, Random Rhapsody-Ranma Forever- and a tv dvd box set vol 1-7 that are around 100 $ for each vol. Does anyone out there know which set to but for just the original tv series straight through and nothing else?
Guest Kurama-Fiend Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 I really don't know that about Ranma 1/2 serises ut you could ask one of my best friend she a Ranma 1/2 fiend.^_^;
Queen Asuka Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Just look for season one. The names of the other seasons are: Season 1: TV series Season 2: Anything-Goes Season 3: Hard Battle Season 4: Outta Control Season 5: Martial Mayhem. Then there are about 6 OAV videos and two movies. And I recommend every bit of it! I'm a huge Ranma 1/2 fan. ^_^[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now