Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
land of twighlight
ocean of love

all feelings of
past things forgotten

a heaviness set
on a once loving heart

crying for freedom
from the pain and suffring

a solitary vision
mirrored on the water

soon is destroyed
by passing ripples

but when the ripples pass
the vision is gone

and the once loving heart
has taken a new course

any suggestions
Posted
That was really good. Keep up the good work with the metaphores. metaphores? Is that was something like 'a solitary vision mirrored on the water' is? Or is that a simile.... Oh well who cares.
Posted
[size=1] I like the [i]simpleness[/i] of it I'd say. But the use of two-lined stanza just doesn't suit this--it gives the entire thing this really jumping all over feeling, like a skipping stone on water. Otherwise, if you give it more focus, and just be as flexible as you want with your stanzas, I'd say it will work well. I have always, personally, enjoyed simple poems such as the one you wrote.

So it's good. You just need to work on how it all comes together.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...