Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Personaly I'd like to get into one of these feilds. I like 3D effects in movies because they're polished and spirry looking. I like games because you get to tell a story and have fun ect. But with the advancements in technology Games would be a really good industry to get into because it's highpay and they are getting better looking. But movies might lead into something else more interesting like holographics if we're lucky. Sigh.
What feild do you like\find interesting and what area do you think would be best for me if I like the shiney looking ones but also like coding\telling a story...and having \ making fun.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...