BabyGirl Posted October 23, 2003 Posted October 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i] [B]Hey Jenna, I was right right? Why did I say not to answer? Hmm, anyway, I like the idea of going to the East Wood Town Center for our gathering. I love that place, great theatre. although somewhere in Lansing would be nice too. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yes, you were right, I just didn't respond ^_^ East Wood is ten minutes from where I used to live, it's so sad that it opened after I moved out here. I love going home and shopping there; I'm such a typical shopping junkie. And it basically is the far east side of Lansing.[/color]
Nats Posted October 23, 2003 Posted October 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Genkai [/i] [B]Huh, one of you said Michiganders.. Is that what peple from Michigan are claled? I just say Michigan---ions.. or something... Michiganerians... Michigandese. Why don't we just call you Michis? [/B][/QUOTE] I know a girl named Michi! I won't be able to come :bawl: Because I have no idea where it is! *Angsty muse gives me shot gun* OK, I'm not that dramatic!
Dead Alice Posted October 25, 2003 Posted October 25, 2003 Dude, Spring Lake High School? I think we had a choir concert there last year or something... I live in Muskegon. ^-^ Or at least my body does. My brain is off in Otakuland... lol
Heartless Me Posted October 25, 2003 Author Posted October 25, 2003 well i just got a job so i'm going to start actually researching things. i think meeting in lansing would probably be the best since everyone knows where lansing is. I'll get back to everyone soon with a list of dates and times that we can choose from. ^_^ don't worry you'll have plenty of time to plan i probably won't do this until spring sometime.
Ellester41 Posted November 14, 2003 Posted November 14, 2003 That's a good idea, except for the fact that I live in Depew(by Buffalo) New York. I am only 13, and its not like my parent's will drive me. *sigh* I am alone. No one lives around here. From what I read above, most of you live in Michagan(sp?). *sigh again* I am still alone. See? I'm alone. Can someone, anyone be my buddy? *sobs*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now