Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]These are some new poems of mine.. There supposed to go together..

(I havn't written anything in awhile, so I'm a bit rusty..)

------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]And Now I See The End[/b]

[i]I close my eyes..
Darkness is coming..
I regret many things..
My soul is cloaked in sorrow..

My mind begins to recall..
Everything that has happened in the past..
Painful memories overtake the good ones..
I find myself wishing I had never lived at all..

But then..
I think of you..
The one who brought me through..
All the hard times..
Times I thought I wouldn?t be able to live through..
For that moment.. I?m happy..

But now.. I see the end..
The end is near..
My final breath is here..
And with it.. I say..
....Thank you....[/i]



[b]She Cries[/b]


[i]A tear falls from the woman's eye..
Her love is gone..
He was consumed in darkness..
And only at death did he see the light..

What can she do..
Without the love of her life..?
How can she go on..
Without his love..?

Thoughts run through her mind..
Thoughts of killing her self..
Maybe she could see her love again..
Somewhere..

No.. She can?t..
She has to go on..
She has to continue..
Where her love left off..

She turns around, and walks away..
She knows, she will see her love again someday..
..She Cries..[/i]

------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I know they arn't that good.. I just felt like I should write again..[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CharmedImmortal [/i]
[B][size=1]Both of them are so awesome! Especially the last one, ooo, very touching. It makes me cry. Write more please. ^_^[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Thank you, it feel's good to hear positive comments on my poetry.. I'll be writing more soon.. [/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Oh man Zeos, I didn't know you were so good at poetry. I love both of them, I think the first is my favorite. But the second one was just as touching. Keep them coming, I think I'm hooked. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Conna_da_fox [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Oh man Zeos, I didn't know you were so good at poetry. I love both of them, I think the first is my favorite. But the second one was just as touching. Keep them coming, I think I'm hooked. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]That's sweet Conna, thank you.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...