terra Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 I've been noticing I get a script error when I submit replies in certain forums. (A window pops up, and says "A script error has been found" or something, and "Would you like to continue?" or whatever. Whether I click yes or no my reply tends to go through. ... Sorry I didn't pay more attention to the error messages :p) Definitely Art & Design, and I'm not sure, but I think remember seeing it in some others. I'm using IE. Anyone else getting this? It's not a big deal, just curious. It only cropped up in the past couple of days.
Queen Asuka Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]It's an error that has to do with Windows. You just have to ignore it. There is a patch for it that you can download on the Windows update site, but that's about all I know about it. I've been putting up with it for years, and we finally got that patch. Now it's all gone. ^_^[/color][/size]
Baron Samedi Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 Eh. I get one like that- for a script debugger. I just click No, and it continues on it's merry way! ^_^ No sweat. ***EDIT*** It says: A Runtime error has occured. Do you wish to Debug? Line:1133 Error: Object Expected [u]Yes[/u] [u]No[/u] ***EDIT***
AzureWolf Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 On a related note, I've been getting this error message when I access Dagger IXI's (sp?) myOtaku. I don't know what it says because it flashes on the screen too quick for me to read (sometimes it doesn't pop up at all, but I hear it). Is this error part of the "glitches" mentioned at the front of theOtaku.com?
Dagger Posted October 10, 2003 Posted October 10, 2003 Recently, when I click on the "Modify Posts" button, I've been getting an error message (I've pasted it below). This isn't a terrible inconvenience, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem, and what might be its possible cause. Parse error: parse error in /home/theotaku/public_html/my/include/life_modify.inc.php on line 104 ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now