Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In about a week,I'll be leaving for a week.See,my school takes the seventh grade to a camp and we stay there for a week.SO,i'll be going there until the15TH- 19th,I'll need somebody to voulenteer to take over the Daily Otaku for the next week,and you'll have to be responsible and actually write it.Thanx for your time

P.S.RELISE I'M NOT LEAVING FOR ANOTHER WEEK!!!SO DON'T SAY BYE RIGHT NOW!!:blush: :blush:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]In about a week,I'll be leaving for a week.See,my school takes the seventh grade to a camp and we stay there for a week.SO,i'll be going there until the15TH- 19th,I'll need somebody to voulenteer to take over the Daily Otaku for the next week,and you'll have to be responsible and actually write it.Thanx for your time

P.S.RELISE I'M NOT LEAVING FOR ANOTHER WEEK!!!SO DON'T SAY BYE RIGHT NOW!!:blush: :blush: [/B][/QUOTE] aww shucks... J/K! heh um ok we did something similar in 5th grade...
Posted
Aww...Thats too bad. Well might be able to take over it. For the time period of 1 week. Cuz im the Mega Man Reporter.
Posted
oh ok have a good time bye!!!!!!!j/k lol! I can't handle writing the daily otaku. I wouldn't have enough time and face it i'm not the best writer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...