IkkiMechaPilot Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 Ok i use to have some of the realy old mega man games but i lost them and i was wondering if anyone could list all the megaman games from after 1990 cause im interested in getting some since im not picky about graphics. mainly i wanna know about ps, ps2, cg, and gba games.
Guest Stealth Knight Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 I am not sure about all of them, but I do know of four for the Playstation. They are as follows: Megaman X4 Megaman X5 Megaman X6 Megaman X7 (I think, it might be something that I have heard of) I'll see if I can look up the rest and I'll post what they are.
The Vampire: Ed Posted October 10, 2003 Posted October 10, 2003 I would avoid all Mega Man X games, after the first two or three, and just stick with the original Mega Man series, and check out the first three Mega Man Xs. The X series went seriously downhill after the third one. Also, I suggest any of the Mega Man Game Boy games, they're really good, particularly Mega Man 2.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now