Ryoko T.D.C. Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 I was wondering, and not like I want you to do it to me, but how do you make people get banned? Because 2 of my buddies got banned. And I'm interested in how you did it! Please tell me!
Desbreko Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 [color=indigo]Do you mean the actual process of banning someone? Basically, we just go into the moderators' control panel, type in the person's name, click a couple buttons, and they're banned. It's not exactly complicated or anything.[/color]
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted October 11, 2003 Author Posted October 11, 2003 Really? Thats all? Oh.......I was just wondering. Thak you Desbreko for your time. ^ ^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now