Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Shots pepper the turned soil,
I can see, and yet I am blinded,
by the blood and sorrow
that stain the ground I tread,
all the lives ending in my mind
the mortars explode deafiningly loud
breaking my peace,
my weapon sings a song of death,
using lead as its voice
breaking flesh,
tearing lives from the people
like a selfish child,
feeding its hunger for blood,
and pain,
and sorrow,
the war ends,
but the scars remain of a child
that got its way

Comments and Criticism always welcome in posts or PMs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...