Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have already played and finished shinobi in ps2. Now what im trying to do is to unlock all unlockables but its really HARD! (as is) So anyone out there who have finished it and unlocked all the secrets?:cool:
Posted
I havent beat the game yet but i know all the unlockables and unless you have like 6 months of free time dont borther they just get you some other lame characters that die in seconds against enemies in like level 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aros [/i]
[B]Ikki you arent right
A true Gamer feels incomplete when a game isnt totally beaten [/B][/QUOTE]

I was like why bother. I just used my gameshark and unlocked some stuff and then I let my friend borrow it and he did the rest for me. This would have taken me a month to do on my own but instead I've done it in a hour.

You can either buy a game guide or you can go to a site and get the info on the secrets.
Posted
I have already know the unlockables and all im doing right now is to unlock them. And besides im not fond of using gamesharks or guides because for me "gamesharks and guides are only for sissies and they must not call themselves true gamers!!" and also the challenge of the game will be gone. Am i right?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~aya kinimoto~ [/i]
[B]And besides im not fond of using gamesharks or guides because for me "gamesharks and guides are only for sissies and they must not call themselves true gamers!!" Am i right? [/B][/QUOTE]


Gamesharks and guides are for busy people who don't have time to sit and play the game; we just want to get to the good part and don't want to go through all that stuff.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...