Guest InuyashasLover Posted October 13, 2003 Posted October 13, 2003 I love Inuyasha. :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: I think he's one of the many hot Anime Characters ((and his bro Sesshomaru isn't to shabby lookin' either;) ))
Gentle Posted October 13, 2003 Posted October 13, 2003 Threads like this are not allowed, I'm thinking. You could keep this going if you discussed a little about the show or the character. Just giving a suggestion.
Guest InuyashasLover Posted October 13, 2003 Posted October 13, 2003 ....I think it is...I saw one like this about Kenshin....But ppl can expand on it if they want to...thanx for the suggestion
Queen Asuka Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Gentle is right, threads like that are not allowed. It's one thing to start an intelligent discussion, but it's another thing to spam by saying how beautiful he is, etc. And the use of a million smilies doesn't get you very far either. Please go to the OB information center and read the rules on post quality there. Thank you. Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts