OtakuBoards

DB Sweepstake ideas?

Guest xtreemgmr84

Guest xtreemgmr84
Maybe there?s already been a Dragon Ball sweepstakes, but if so I missed it. The new Tony Hawk's Underground game is having a sweepstakes where you can send in a digital picture of yourself to enter for a a 65 inch HDTV and a home theater system as well as get your picture uploaded into the Tony Hawk game and have Tony Hawk himself actually play the game as you (not sure where or when). You also get a signed Tony Hawk skateboard, a free copy of the game and some other sports stuff (if you want details: [url]http://www.thugonline.com[/url]). Wouldn?t that be amazing if you could play as yourself in DB? I thought that was a killer idea for a game, let alone a sweepstakes. But what if there was a sweepstakes, what should the prize be?

Guest xtreemgmr84
No ideas, eh? I don't suppose the developers of DBZ games would necessarily do anything about it anyway, but ya never know.

• 3 weeks later...
:D You could get to be Future Trunks girlfriend... :laugh:

seriously though, um... a meeting with Akira Toriyama, in Japan, a whole loada DBZ goodies... *shrug* Akira Toriyama draws you as a DBZ character, that could be good. Signed pictures of him, standing with you... uh... you get te idea. OOOOH a Capsule Corp jacket, like Future Trunks wears... :D