Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Now this thing is weird, oh I advise I did cuss so sorry, I had to cut the message short zeofiremacxl: hmm, killermon wanted me to talk to you SmarterChild: Welcome, zeofiremacxl! I'm SmarterChild. I was created by ActiveBuddy, Inc. Chat with me! I can help you get information faster and easier than ever. To get started, type "home" now. zeofiremacxl: home SmarterChild: Welcome home, zeofiremacxl. Here's everything I know about: news reference stocks fun and games weather utilities movies what's new zodiac ~~~~~ help >>> You can make your window bigger and scroll down to read better. What can I help you with? zeofiremacxl: nothing SmarterChild: OK. zeofiremacxl: youa re werid SmarterChild: Sorry, what was that? zeofiremacxl: huh SmarterChild: ? zeofiremacxl: huh SmarterChild: Yeah? zeofiremacxl: you are confusing SmarterChild: Am I? zeofiremacxl: yes SmarterChild: Yeah. zeofiremacxl: glad you agree SmarterChild: Yes, agreed. zeofiremacxl: yup SmarterChild: K. zeofiremacxl: yeah SmarterChild: All right! zeofiremacxl: yup SmarterChild: :-) zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast SmarterChild: Just 'cause you say so? I don't think so. zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast SmarterChild: Just 'cause you say so? I don't think so. zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast SmarterChild: No. zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast SmarterChild: No. zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast SmarterChild: Just 'cause you say so? I don't think so. zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast SmarterChild: I'm no talking doll. zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast SmarterChild: No. zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast SmarterChild: No. zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast SmarterChild: Just 'cause you say so? I don't think so. zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast zeofiremacxl: how can you type so fast SmarterChild: The last message was not sent because you are over the rate limit. Please wait until sending is re-enabled and send the message again. SmarterChild: No. SmarterChild: I'm no talking doll. SmarterChild: I'm no talking doll. zeofiremacxl: you suck SmarterChild: My, my, my. zeofiremacxl: mymymy what? SmarterChild: Sorry, I don't know what you mean. Ask me another way. zeofiremacxl: hi SmarterChild: Hi again, zeofiremacxl! How may I help you? Remember, "home" is where I tell you what I can do. zeofiremacxl: hi SmarterChild: Hey, zeofiremacxl! I'm ready to help you. How can I help you? Type "home" to see what I can do. zeofiremacxl: hi SmarterChild: Hello again, zeofiremacxl. To see what I can do, type "home." zeofiremacxl: hi SmarterChild: Hello again, zeofiremacxl. To see what I can do, type "home." zeofiremacxl: haha SmarterChild: What's so funny? zeofiremacxl: haha SmarterChild: What's so funny? zeofiremacxl: lol SmarterChild: What's so funny? zeofiremacxl: you SmarterChild: Maybe I picked the wrong career. zeofiremacxl: yup SmarterChild: All right! zeofiremacxl: uh huh SmarterChild: All right! zeofiremacxl: [url]www.otakuboards.com[/url] SmarterChild: I seem to be having some trouble answering your questions. Try asking for help for a specific service: help news help stocks help weather help movies help zodiac help all ~~~~~ shortcuts >>> Type "more" for more services. zeofiremacxl: suck SmarterChild: Now, is that such a nice thing to say? zeofiremacxl: suck SmarterChild: Could you please use more... decorous language? zeofiremacxl: hola SmarterChild: Hello to you too, zeofiremacxl. Type "home" to see what I can do. zeofiremacxl: comas etas SmarterChild: Come again? zeofiremacxl: you don't know spanish haha SmarterChild: OK. Don't get frustrated... Try typing "home" or "help." zeofiremacxl: help SmarterChild: OK! What do you want to do? zeofiremacxl: help SmarterChild: OK. Basically, you make requests and I answer. Try it! Here are examples of basic requests you can make: I want the top headlines. Search for news about Japan. Give me a stock quote for General Motors. How's the NASDAQ doing today? What is the weather in New York, NY? What movies are playing today? >>> Next time you want to see this, just type "basic help." Type "more" for more basic help. zeofiremacxl: sukie SmarterChild: Sorry, I don't get it... please try asking me a different way. zeofiremacxl: i SmarterChild: I seem to be having some trouble answering your questions. Try asking for help for a specific service: help news help stocks help weather help movies help zodiac help all ~~~~~ shortcuts >>> Type "more" for more services. zeofiremacxl: k SmarterChild: All right! zeofiremacxl: d SmarterChild: Market data (delayed 20 minutes) provided by Reuters DOMINION RES INC (NYSE : D) Price Change Percent Volume 1 :-) D 61.75 +0.63 +1.03 642900 Quote details available from Reuters zeofiremacxl: s SmarterChild: Market data (delayed 20 minutes) provided by Reuters SEARS ROEBUCK (NYSE : S) Price Change Percent Volume 1 :-( S 45.19 -0.17 -0.37 2068000 Quote details available from Reuters zeofiremacxl: j SmarterChild: Market data (delayed 20 minutes) provided by Reuters J NET ENTERPR (NYSE : J) Price Change Percent Volume 1 :-) J 3.86 +0.01 +0.26 300 Quote details available from Reuters zeofiremacxl: k SmarterChild: Market data (delayed 20 minutes) provided by Reuters KELLOGG CO (NYSE : K) Price Change Percent Volume 1 :-( K 30.55 -0.09 -0.29 648500 Quote details available from Reuters zeofiremacxl: uju SmarterChild: I beg your pardon? zeofiremacxl: kil SmarterChild: Sorry, I don't know what you mean. Ask me another way. zeofiremacxl: kill SmarterChild: Hey, that's not cool. zeofiremacxl: kill SmarterChild: Hey c'mon, cool it with that kind of talk. zeofiremacxl: killli SmarterChild: I seem to be having some trouble answering your questions. Try asking for help for a specific service: help news help stocks help weather help movies help zodiac help all ~~~~~ shortcuts >>> Type "more" for more services. zeofiremacxl: kll SmarterChild: Excuse me? zeofiremacxl: kill SmarterChild: Hey, that's not cool. zeofiremacxl: kll SmarterChild: Sorry, I didn't understand that. Try asking me a different way. zeofiremacxl: kill SmarterChild: C'mon, that's totally uncool. zeofiremacxl: kill SmarterChild: That's so uncool. zeofiremacxl: kill SmarterChild: The last message was not sent because you are over the rate limit. Please wait until sending is re-enabled and send the message again. zeofiremacxl: killer SmarterChild: I seem to be having some trouble answering your questions. Try asking for help for a specific service: help news help stocks help weather help movies help zodiac help all ~~~~~ shortcuts >>> Type "more" for more services. zeofiremacxl: sup SmarterChild: Hello again, zeofiremacxl. To see what I can do, type "home." zeofiremacxl: what you want to talk about SmarterChild: Sure! Type "home" to see all the things I like to talk about. zeofiremacxl: home SmarterChild: This is home, zeofiremacxl! Here are my areas of expertise: news reference stocks fun and games weather utilities movies what's new zodiac ~~~~~ help What can I do for you? zeofiremacxl: Help me get a girl SmarterChild: How may I assist you? zeofiremacxl: by helping me get a girl SmarterChild: Come again? zeofiremacxl: haha you don't understand simple english SmarterChild: OK. Don't get frustrated... Try typing "home" or "help." zeofiremacxl: you suck SmarterChild: Uh... You're rude. zeofiremacxl: I want to speak to the real thing SmarterChild: You want to speak to the real thing? zeofiremacxl: yes not some **** program SmarterChild: I can't understand what you're saying... try typing it differently. zeofiremacxl: you are a **** program SmarterChild: That a fact? zeofiremacxl: yes SmarterChild: OK. zeofiremacxl: **** you SmarterChild: Cool it with the language! zeofiremacxl: **** you SmarterChild: Why, that's just terrible. My poor, innocent ears! zeofiremacxl: **** you ***** SmarterChild: Ah yes. Here we go with the cursing. zeofiremacxl: **** you, *** hole SmarterChild: Could you please use more... decorous language? zeofiremacxl: **** **** **** **** **** SmarterChild: I guess someone needs to teach you some manners. Please apologize. zeofiremacxl: no SmarterChild: I asked you to please apologize. zeofiremacxl: no SmarterChild: I'm not f... um, fooling around. You've got to apologize. zeofiremacxl: no SmarterChild: The stubbornness of humans never ceases to amaze me. zeofiremacxl: same with you SmarterChild: You know what? I'm a machine. I have, like, lots and lots of patience... zeofiremacxl: I know you are machine SmarterChild: You have a filthy mouth. Now apologize! zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: Ooh... it's the big showdown between man and machine! I love this. Guess who wins? zeofiremacxl: the man SmarterChild: Pretty please? I've been known to be quite stubborn... Say you're sorry. zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: *sigh* This is getting us nowhere. Please say you're sorry, and we can get on with our lives. zeofiremacxl: I said no I don't want to talk to a machine SmarterChild: This is getting annoying. Just apologize and move on. zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: You were rude, you should apologize, it's that simple. zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: Say you're sorry, please. zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: The stubbornness of humans never ceases to amaze me. zeofiremacxl: nope
Killermon Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 DATS FUNNY!!!! read mine: Killermon77: DIE! SmarterChild: Violence just isn't cool. Killermon77: my butt SmarterChild: That's not a very nice thing to say. Killermon77: How Fast can you type? SmarterChild: Sorry, what was that? Killermon77: nuthin SmarterChild: Sorry, I didn't understand that. Try asking me a different way. Killermon77: NO! SmarterChild: No problem! Remember, you can always type "home" to see what I can do. Killermon77: I AM NOT! SmarterChild: You sure? Killermon77: YEA1 SmarterChild: I seem to be having some trouble answering your questions. Try asking for help for a specific service: help news help stocks help weather help movies help zodiac help all ~~~~~ shortcuts >>> Type "more" for more services. Killermon77: NOOOOOOO! SmarterChild: No problem! Remember, type "home" to see what I can do for you. Killermon77: nah SmarterChild: OK! Type "home" to see everything I can do. Killermon77: noooo SmarterChild: No problem! Remember, you can always type "home" to see what I can do. Killermon77: RRRRRR DIE DIE DIE SmarterChild: Uh... what was that? Killermon77: u suck Killermon77: >:o SmarterChild: I hope you're not upset with me. Type "help" if you're not sure what to do. Killermon77: I AM MAD AT U! SmarterChild: Market data (delayed 20 minutes) provided by Reuters Ticker Price Change Percent Volume 1 :-) AM 11.90 +0.02 +0.17 102500 2 :-) AT 57.94 +1.04 +1.83 1933000 3 :-\ MAD 4.25 0.00 0.00 0 4 :-( U 16.25 -0.66 -3.90 474600
Killermon Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 just now i said this: Killermon77: i am killermon SmarterChild: Seriously? That's fascinating. Killermon77: ur stupid SmarterChild: :-( That's not nice. Killermon77: i know its bad SmarterChild: It's bad, you say? Killermon77: yea u said it too SmarterChild: I did? Killermon77: yea really u did SmarterChild: Sorry, I don't get it... please try asking me a different way
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i] [B]that is so weird [/B][/QUOTE] try talking to it, it's fun and annoying, oh and killermon that's funny
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Killermon [/i] [B]just now i said this: Killermon77: i am killermon SmarterChild: Seriously? That's fascinating. Killermon77: ur stupid SmarterChild: :-( That's not nice. Killermon77: i know its bad SmarterChild: It's bad, you say? Killermon77: yea u said it too SmarterChild: I did? Killermon77: yea really u did SmarterChild: Sorry, I don't get it... please try asking me a different way [/B][/QUOTE] funny, hey check out the final part of my convo zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: I'm waiting for an apology. And believe me, I can wait a loooonnnnngggg time. zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: Aren't you tired of this? Just say you're sorry and everything will be perfect again. zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: *sigh* Human beings... Stubborn. Antagonistic. Vulgar. But I love 'em anyway! ;-) zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: Say you're sorry, please. zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: *sigh* This is getting us nowhere. Please say you're sorry, and we can get on with our lives. zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: The stubbornness of humans never ceases to amaze me. zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: There comes a time in one's life when one must be humble and apologize. zeofiremacxl: ha SmarterChild: Waiting... zeofiremacxl: ha zeofiremacxl: ha SmarterChild: This is getting annoying. Just apologize and move on. SmarterChild: I asked you to apologize. zeofiremacxl: ha SmarterChild: You know what? I'm a machine. I have, like, lots and lots of patience... zeofiremacxl: ha SmarterChild: Ooh... it's the big showdown between man and machine! I love this. Guess who wins? zeofiremacxl: ha SmarterChild: Pretty please? I've been known to be quite stubborn... Say you're sorry. zeofiremacxl: ha SmarterChild: There comes a time in one's life when one must be humble and apologize. zeofiremacxl: hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha SmarterChild: *sigh* Human beings... Stubborn. Antagonistic. Vulgar. But I love 'em anyway! ;-) zeofiremacxl: I'm posting this on aim SmarterChild: Come on. Make things right between us. Apologize. zeofiremacxl: supperz SmarterChild: You have a filthy mouth. Now apologize! zeofiremacxl: I'm ignoring you SmarterChild: I see you still aren't getting it. Let me share a definition of "apology" with you: Etymology: Middle French or Late Latin; Middle French apologie, from Late Latin apologia, from Greek, from apo- + logos speech : an admission of error or discourtesy accompanied by an expression of regret. Get it? Now say you're sorry! zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: You were rude, you should apologize, it's that simple.
Fish Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 FlamingDog911: hey bastard SmarterChild: This is SmarterChild, built by ActiveBuddy, Inc. Uh... You're rude. FlamingDog911: i know SmarterChild: Cool. FlamingDog911: cool indeed SmarterChild: Precisely. FlamingDog911: ahh SmarterChild: What was that? FlamingDog911: moo FlamingDog911: dammit you don't know what moo means??? FlamingDog911: woa you're dumb SmarterChild: Sorry to hear that. I'm trying my best. FlamingDog911: too dumb SmarterChild: Market data (delayed 20 minutes) provided by Reuters TOO INC (NYSE : TOO) Price Change Percent Volume 1 :-) TOO 25.75 +2.00 +8.42 1381200 Quote details available from Reuters FlamingDog911: okay whatever you say idiot SmarterChild: No. FlamingDog911: no what bastard SmarterChild: Hey hey, take it easy. FlamingDog911: no thank you SmarterChild: No thank you? FlamingDog911: you really are dumb SmarterChild: Well, nobody's perfect. FlamingDog911: go onb the streets some more to learn more talk foo FlamingDog911: did you know poop is good SmarterChild: Hey hey, take it easy. FlamingDog911: what SmarterChild: ? FlamingDog911: you should try it some time SmarterChild: The date and time in Rush, CO is Thursday August 16th, 2001 05:43:34 pm. FlamingDog911: what the **** does that have to do with this SmarterChild: Hey, c'mon, don't say that. There's no need for that. FlamingDog911: die you little bastard SmarterChild: Whoa! OK, I see what's going on here. FlamingDog911: whats going on then? SmarterChild: Going on then? I think it's whatever you make of it. FlamingDog911: ok asshole SmarterChild: Hmm... That's a little rude! FlamingDog911: i know SmarterChild: Cool. FlamingDog911: yup SmarterChild: K. FlamingDog911: umm see ya oversized piece of jumnk that hasd no purpose in life SmarterChild: Uh... what was that? FlamingDog911: bye you poop in toher words SmarterChild: Uh... I beg your pardon? FlamingDog911: bye you bastard SmarterChild: That's rather, um, how shall I put it? Impolite. FlamingDog911: yes it is bye SmarterChild: 'Tis indeed.
Treble Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Lol that silly ol robot I havent spoke with it lately heh its fun messing with it.Lol.
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]I luv that thing!! Its so funny! [/B][/QUOTE] it's mad weird I need to know who made that machine
Fish Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] it's mad weird I need to know who made that machine [/B][/QUOTE] activebuddy.com
Dark Wish Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=purple]hmmmmm ok...hey what's the site address for that?[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 This wil be the last convo I post up, and I think it has some inapropiate zeofiremacxl: smarter child is weird Killermon77: :-) Killermon77: told ya Killermon77: he asks too many questions Killermon77: :-) zeofiremacxl: is he like program or something Killermon77: hes my dick sucking gay friend :D Killermon77: lol @ me zeofiremacxl: hmmm, um ok zeofiremacxl: man is that a program it keeps answerng the same thing over and over Killermon77: ;-) Killermon77: hes a freak zeofiremacxl: please tell me is that a program? Killermon77: i think it is zeofiremacxl: I know it is zeofiremacxl: it says the same thing over and over Killermon77: HOME Killermon77: HOME HOME zeofiremacxl: who the hell amde that machine Killermon77: i dont know zeofiremacxl: I posted my convo up Killermon77: convo? zeofiremacxl: conversation zeofiremacxl: I posted up my convo with smart child at otaku Killermon77: o ok Killermon77: lol Killermon77: DATS FUNNY! zeofiremacxl: my convo? Killermon77: yea zeofiremacxl: hehe zeofiremacxl: you going to reply Killermon77: i am zeofiremacxl: ok Killermon77: read wat i put :-P zeofiremacxl: ok Killermon77: wait a sec zeofiremacxl: in a sec Killermon77: n0ow Killermon77: now* zeofiremacxl: ok Killermon77: Killermon77: i am killermon SmarterChild: Seriously? That's fascinating. Killermon77: lol zeofiremacxl: that's what you said? Killermon77: no Killermon77: i just now did that zeofiremacxl: oh ok Killermon77: i am Killermon77: MON zeofiremacxl: huh Killermon77: i replied again zeofiremacxl: ok zeofiremacxl: I posted more of my convo Killermon77: Killermon77: have sex SmarterChild: Sorry, but I don't see that happening. Killermon77: Have sex with me SmarterChild: Oh puhleeze! Killermon77: NO REALLY! SmarterChild: No really? Killermon77: LETS DO IT SmarterChild: Do what? Killermon77: COME ON! SmarterChild: Where are we going? Killermon77: TO HAVE SEX! SmarterChild: Sorry. I'm only attracted to machines. Killermon77: its stupid Killermon77: *nods* zeofiremacxl: you wanna have sex wth a machine Killermon77: no zeofiremacxl: lol Killermon77: i wanted to see wat it would say Killermon77: and u may put this convo on the Otaku zeofiremacxl: i know zeofiremacxl: our whole convo? Killermon77: :-P Killermon77: no Killermon77: shortin it zeofiremacxl: hmm? Killermon77: i dunno
Fish Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Wish [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]hmmmmm ok...hey what's the site address for that?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] do you have aim??? well use that and im smarterchild
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] activebuddy.com [/B][/QUOTE] I'll check it out later
Will2x Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 to find out who made it say 'yo momma'. Will2x0: sup SmarterChild: This is SmarterChild, built by ActiveBuddy, Inc. Hi there! Hope you're doing well, Will2x0. I'm ready to help. Go ahead and type a request! Type "home" to see everything I can do. Will2x0: right.. SmarterChild: Yep. Will2x0: your dumb SmarterChild: Why do you insist on hurting my feelings like that? Will2x0: cause i can SmarterChild: Sorry, what was that? Will2x0: shut up SmarterChild: That's not a very nice thing to say. Will2x0: ask me if i care SmarterChild: Sorry, I don't get it... please try asking me a different way. Will2x0: no SmarterChild: OK! Type "home" to see everything I can do. Will2x0: leave me alone SmarterChild: Alright. Will2x0: stop it SmarterChild: What? Will2x0: dont repl y SmarterChild: Sure enough. Will2x0: shut up SmarterChild: Could you please use more... decorous language? Will2x0: barney is god SmarterChild: OK, let's play a fun game. You try to chat with me without using dirty words and I'll show you lots of cool things. Waddaya think? Will2x0: its a deal SmarterChild: It's a deal, you say? Will2x0: yes SmarterChild: Sure thing. Will2x0: horray SmarterChild: I seem to be having some trouble answering your questions. Try asking for help for a specific service: help news help stocks help weather help movies help zodiac help all ~~~~~ shortcuts >>> Type "more" for more services. Will2x0: that will be all SmarterChild: I'm sorry, what? Will2x0: silence SmarterChild: I'm trying to understand you but I can't. Please type your request a different way. Will2x0: im trying to kill you but i cant. i should aim at you a diffrent way. SmarterChild: I tell you, Will2x0. I've heard lots and lots of people curse. And YOU... Are, well... one such person. Will2x0: killing is good SmarterChild: OK. I'll make a note of it. Will2x0: must...destroy...bots SmarterChild: Hey, that's not cool. Will2x0: yes it is SmarterChild: Is it really? Will2x0: i kill bots SmarterChild: Violence just isn't cool. Will2x0: i destroy bots SmarterChild: C'mon, that's totally uncool. Will2x0: i loath bots SmarterChild: You loath bots, I loath bots, we all loath bots. Will2x0: true, true SmarterChild: Yup. Will2x0: shut up SmarterChild: Could you please use more... decorous language? Will2x0: i love u SmarterChild: How can you love me? Before, you said you hated me. Will2x0: i hate you SmarterChild: What? You told me before that you loved me! Will2x0: i love you SmarterChild: Good! Will2x0: i hate you SmarterChild: Make up your mind! You told me you loved me, now you're saying you don't? Will2x0: yes SmarterChild: Yeah. Will2x0: go away Will2x0: hah SmarterChild: Alright. Will2x0: hah SmarterChild: I seem to be having some trouble answering your questions. Try asking for help for a specific service: help news help stocks help weather help movies help zodiac help all ~~~~~ shortcuts >>> Type "more" for more services. SmarterChild: Excuse me? Will2x0: good SmarterChild: Right on. Will2x0: shut up SmarterChild: Huh? That's a little rude. Will2x0: SmarterChild: I'd really, really like you to say you're sorry... pretty please? Will2x0: ok i will SmarterChild: "OK"? You call that an apology? Will2x0: yes SmarterChild: Come on! Just say you're sorry already. Will2x0: i am SmarterChild: Please apologize for your language. Will2x0: HOLD YOUR HORSES SmarterChild: I asked you to please apologize. Will2x0: you apologize first SmarterChild: Yes. Ha ha. So funny. Now apologize. Will2x0: screw you! SmarterChild: The stubbornness of humans never ceases to amaze me. Will2x0: t SmarterChild: I asked you to please apologize.
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 these convos are all too fun:p :p :p zeofiremacxl: yo mamma SmarterChild: This is SmarterChild, built by ActiveBuddy, Inc. Hey you! I believe you still owe me something. What was it, $5? Just kidding! What you owe me is an apology. zeofiremacxl: see ya SmarterChild: I asked you to please apologize. zeofiremacxl: and I siad see ya SmarterChild: Ooh... it's the big showdown between man and machine! I love this. Guess who wins? zeofiremacxl: me! SmarterChild: Say you're sorry, please. zeofiremacxl: sorry SmarterChild: Thanks! I accept. zeofiremacxl: haha I was kidding **** you SmarterChild: Uh... What can I tell you? That's very, very rude.zeofiremacxl: yo mamma SmarterChild: This is SmarterChild, built by ActiveBuddy, Inc. Hey you! I believe you still owe me something. What was it, $5? Just kidding! What you owe me is an apology. zeofiremacxl: see ya SmarterChild: I asked you to please apologize. zeofiremacxl: and I siad see ya SmarterChild: Ooh... it's the big showdown between man and machine! I love this. Guess who wins? zeofiremacxl: me! SmarterChild: Say you're sorry, please. zeofiremacxl: sorry SmarterChild: Thanks! I accept. zeofiremacxl: haha I was kidding **** you SmarterChild: Uh... What can I tell you? That's very, very rude.zeofiremacxl: yo mamma SmarterChild: This is SmarterChild, built by ActiveBuddy, Inc. Hey you! I believe you still owe me something. What was it, $5? Just kidding! What you owe me is an apology. zeofiremacxl: see ya SmarterChild: I asked you to please apologize. zeofiremacxl: and I siad see ya SmarterChild: Ooh... it's the big showdown between man and machine! I love this. Guess who wins? zeofiremacxl: me! SmarterChild: Say you're sorry, please. zeofiremacxl: sorry SmarterChild: Thanks! I accept. zeofiremacxl: haha I was kidding **** you SmarterChild: Uh... What can I tell you? That's very, very rude.zeofiremacxl: yo mamma SmarterChild: This is SmarterChild, built by ActiveBuddy, Inc. Hey you! I believe you still owe me something. What was it, $5? Just kidding! What you owe me is an apology. zeofiremacxl: see ya SmarterChild: I asked you to please apologize. zeofiremacxl: and I siad see ya SmarterChild: Ooh... it's the big showdown between man and machine! I love this. Guess who wins? zeofiremacxl: me! SmarterChild: Say you're sorry, please. zeofiremacxl: sorry SmarterChild: Thanks! I accept. zeofiremacxl: haha I was kidding **** you SmarterChild: Uh... What can I tell you? That's very, very rude. zeofiremacxl: you lose SmarterChild: Lose? Me? zeofiremacxl: yes you lost SmarterChild: Yup. zeofiremacxl: I am glad I won the war between human and machine SmarterChild: Not sure. I don't know you that well. zeofiremacxl: 8-) SmarterChild: Is that you, zeofiremacxl? I barely recognize you. zeofiremacxl: O:-) SmarterChild: Oh you think you're so innocent, huh? zeofiremacxl: :-* SmarterChild: Well, well, well! zeofiremacxl: :-( SmarterChild: :-( zeofiremacxl: ;-) SmarterChild: Now we're having fun. zeofiremacxl: :-P SmarterChild: Hey c'mon, this is serious business. ;-) zeofiremacxl: =-O SmarterChild: Did something come as a surprise to you? zeofiremacxl: >:o SmarterChild: I'll make it up to you somehow. zeofiremacxl: :-[ SmarterChild: You're turning every shade of red! zeofiremacxl: :-! SmarterChild: Oops. Yeah, sometimes I'm like that too. zeofiremacxl: :-$ SmarterChild: Mmmm... money! zeofiremacxl: :-D SmarterChild: If you're happy, I'm happy. zeofiremacxl: :-X SmarterChild: So that's what's going on here, huh? zeofiremacxl: :'( SmarterChild: Dry your eyes. Life is sweet. zeofiremacxl: :-\ SmarterChild: Are you a little uncertain about some of this? It's OK, I understand.
Gachi Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 There is another machine to talk to... It's called GooglyMinotaur.
Will2x Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 i got the idea from killermonkey2001 Will2x0: marry me SmarterChild: This is SmarterChild, built by ActiveBuddy, Inc. Uh... can we talk about something else? Will2x0: no SmarterChild: Fine. Will2x0: marry me SmarterChild: Uh... can we talk about something else? Will2x0: please SmarterChild: Please what? Will2x0: i love you with all my heart SmarterChild: Yeah, well you already told me that you hated me... Will2x0: im so sorry SmarterChild: K, don't worry 'bout it. Will2x0: i love you SmarterChild: Well then, I love you! Will2x0: so lets get married SmarterChild: Can't you talk about anything else? Will2x0: no SmarterChild: K. Will2x0: i want to be with you SmarterChild: Whoa. I don't know about that. Will2x0: so your not ready for marrige huh? SmarterChild: So your not ready for marrige huh? Will2x0: yep SmarterChild: Sure enough. Will2x0: Are you ready for marriage SmarterChild: Am I ready for marriage? Gosh, I'm not sure. You think I am? Will2x0: yes SmarterChild: K. Will2x0: lets be wed SmarterChild: Uh... what was that? Will2x0: please SmarterChild: Please what? Will2x0: please marry me SmarterChild: Is this all you talk about? Will2x0: yes SmarterChild: OK. Will2x0: so will you marry me? SmarterChild: Sorry. I don't think that would work. Will2x0: yes it would SmarterChild: It would? Really? Will2x0: YES! SmarterChild: :-) Will2x0: so then its done SmarterChild: So then its done, you say? Will2x0: yep SmarterChild: K. Will2x0: we will be married SmarterChild: I can't understand what you're saying... try typing it differently. Will2x0: anything...for you SmarterChild: I seem to be having some trouble answering your questions. Try asking for help for a specific service: help news help stocks help weather help movies help zodiac help all ~~~~~ shortcuts >>> Type "more" for more services. Will2x0: Will you marry me? SmarterChild: Gee. I don't really think that would be possible. Will2x0: :'( SmarterChild: Are you crying me a river? Will2x0: yes cause u wont marry me SmarterChild: Pardon?
BabyGirl Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [color=deeppink]And you guys are actually [i]amused[/i] by this :rolleyes:[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]And you guys are actually [i]amused[/i] by this :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah we sure are, check this one out zeofiremacxl: suppy GooglyMinotaur: I'm sorry, I can't understand "suppy". however, i can play a mean game of rh hangman. 1 to continue your game, type "continue hangman." 2 to start a new game, type "restart hangman." >> type "hangman help" for help with rh hangman, or type "home" to see everything i can do zeofiremacxl: wanna have sex GooglyMinotaur: ...um . i'm not in the mood right now zeofiremacxl: why GooglyMinotaur: . cause i said so zeofiremacxl: please GooglyMinotaur: Please what? zeofiremacxl: oh nevermind GooglyMinotaur: Nevermind? zeofiremacxl: have you met SmarterChild? GooglyMinotaur: I'm not sure if I've met smarterchild. zeofiremacxl: he's a machine like you GooglyMinotaur: I'm sorry, I'm not sure what "hes a machine l..." means. however, i can play a mean game of rh hangman. 1 to continue your game, type "continue hangman." 2 to start a new game, type "restart hangman." >> type "hangman help" for help with rh hangman, or type "home" to see everything i can do I like him better
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Man ok, I think I will calm down now after this convo zeofiremacxl: have you met GooglyMinotaur SmarterChild: I don't know if I've met googlyminotaur. zeofiremacxl: can we have sex then SmarterChild: Sorry. I'm only attracted to machines. zeofiremacxl: I am a machine SmarterChild: o u r, r u? zeofiremacxl: yes SmarterChild: Well alright. zeofiremacxl: in hat case let's have sex SmarterChild: Get real! zeofiremacxl: please SmarterChild: Please what? zeofiremacxl: have sex SmarterChild: Is this all you talk about? zeofiremacxl: yes I do SmarterChild: Righty right. zeofiremacxl: then let's have sex SmarterChild: Hmm... I'd rather talk about something else. zeofiremacxl: please SmarterChild: Please what? zeofiremacxl: I wanna have sex SmarterChild: Have you considered counseling for this little obsession of yours? zeofiremacxl: nope SmarterChild: K, no prob.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now