Guest Goddess Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 This thread will become my random posts of graphics. If you have any comment that will be helpful or encouraging, please post them. I'd love to hear any feedback. I do avatars and signatures mainly, but I will also take part in GFX battles. Blinkies and wallpapers are also things I can create, should anyone request one. Here is an example of the Avatars I've made recently. [IMG]http://crystalized-flame.net/al/multiverse/teela1.gif[/IMG] To see the full group, go here: [URL=http://crystalized-flame.net/multiverse/viewtopic.php?t=18]http://crystalized-flame.net/multiverse/viewtopic.php?t=18[/URL] I've also made many other avatars, but those are not yet uploaded. When they are, a link will be posted. Sets: [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/esca-a1.gif[/url] [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/esca-s1.gif[/url] [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/trigun-a1.gif[/url] [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/trigun-blanks1.gif[/url] [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/trigun-s1.gif[/url] [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/weiss-a1.gif[/url] [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/weiss-a2-alt.gif[/url] [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/weiss-a2.gif[/url] [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/weiss-s1.gif[/url] [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/weiss-s2.gif[/url] [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/x-a1.gif[/url] [url]http://crystalized-flame.net/imb/donated/x-s1.gif[/url] Note: The sets are a bit dated....and not very good. However, if you wish to use any of my graphics, feel free. All I ask is that you don't direct link to any of the images. If you have hosting problems, contact me. Although you should be able to upload avatars from your computer on this board, so it should not be an issue. Thanks for reading!
Kyo no Ryu Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 Wow very good. Welcome to otakuboards. Those are very nice. The Trigun and Escaflowne ones were best. The X ava was great but the banner was wierd. Ive never seen Weiss Cruise but they are good. Too. Keep em coming.
Guest Goddess Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 Thanks! I really appreciate having a reply. ^__^ I shall have to work with X images I think. I always have trouble with those. O_o;;
Naru Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Wow! Those are amazing! I'd love to see many more of them! You've got alot of talent! Welcome to OtakuBoards! ~Koneko Naru
Kanariya Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 Those are really great!!! I'd like to see some more, they are marvelous. Good job! :) P.S. Welcome to the O.B.!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now