Jump to content
OtakuBoards

CCS Fanfiction


Guest BitterswtSorrow

Recommended Posts

Guest BitterswtSorrow
Posted
:tasty: <---that smiley ish jus too cute! lolz

well im jus here to discuss if anyone likes CCS or writes CCS fanfix. i personally think that everywun shud like CCS. lolz
cuz it jus such a good anime...and manga. CLAMP ish really talented...all those anime...jus wow. i write CCS fanfix...n not shur if they're good or bad. if yu want tah read em, here's d site. [URL=http://www.fanfiction.net/~lilblueburdie]click here[/URL] leev meh a review! :)
well anywayz...howz everywun??? im not shur bout yu, buh im not really happi n ethusiastic rite now. i haf this math test 2morrowz n im jus panicking n thinking i'll fail. :confused: :worried: :nervous: and i think i haf flute practice 2morrowz...oh wellz. me needa go nowz. buh biez!

and CCS ROX!!!!
Posted
Surprisingly, not that many people know what CCS is. I love that anime. Its cool, but it's like... no one's seen it. Maybe it's just the people I'm around. I haven't written any CCS fanfix, but I have thought about it. My specialty is GW/SM. I've read some really good ones though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...