stardust Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 geese,calm down!!It doesn't matter,I'm just not changing it ok:angel:
stardust Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 what the heck?this was supposed to be a reply!!!!!!
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 ack! no wonder it seemed like you were answering something...just delete this topic. :D
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Haha, Don't worry, I've come sooo close to doing this before several times!! hehe, and I always hit "edit" instead of "qoute" so it takes me to some stupid screen...blah blah blah, and it's a real waste of time...'specially when it's peak hours and it takes forever for the site to load! BAH!:rolleyes:
G/S/B Master Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]geese,calm down!!It doesn't matter,I'm just not changing it ok:angel: [/B][/QUOTE] whats the point of this topic??? do stardust have to show her anger?????
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 come on peeps let's not get angry here! :D
Recommended Posts