Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, here's a little something I whipped up for an English project. The idea was to make an ad, so I took a Vandals song, and turned it into another cel-shaded render...
Posted
[size=1]I cannot say I am too fond of it. I like the idea, but I would have stayed along the lines of the general design of 'punk' flyers (being that it is a 'punk' band). You know, those really simple ones that rarely ever use anything more than three colors, images just look at they were cut from a magazine or something and pasted, bold, large, and text, etc. Yet even with all that, they still seem to pull off great design and an effective look. I have always liked that.

The attempted three dimensional look just does not work too well. I do not like the 'perspective' text either.[/size]
Guest PhoenixFlame
Posted
well the 3d look is pretty nice since you made it from scratch and im with piro on the text it just doesnt look that great... its not something id use as a banner but it is not bad for something made from scratch as i said earlier i kinna like the hand drawn pictures or the photos and tweaked in some picture editor
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Turkey[/i]
[B]Well, I changed the font and simplified the ad...Is it more fitting now?[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]Yes, I like that much more than the original one. Well done.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...