Michelangelo Posted October 18, 2003 Posted October 18, 2003 If you could be a rapper for a day who would you be ?
Ellerby Posted October 21, 2003 Posted October 21, 2003 [size=1][color=green] Myself. This is such a pointless thread. Do you [i]truly[/i] care about who someone else would want to be for one day? Like c'mon. But I would want to be myself, then instead of in the newspaper "EMINEM COMES OUT WITH NEW HIT ALBUM" it would say [u]my[/u] name and that would make me feel good 'bout myself. Although the newspapers would never say a new hit album. -Lrb Lol.[/size][/color]
Dan Rugh Posted October 21, 2003 Posted October 21, 2003 Oh I've got a good one! I would be the one rapper who doesn't do drugs, drink, or smoke, who doesn't spend his money on useless things, doesn't exploit women, doesn't make horrible music, graduated from high school [i]and[/i] college, and uses proper English. You're scratching your head, right? Well, here is your answer: the rapper I would want to be for one day is... [spoiler]none of them.[/spoiler]
Corey Posted October 21, 2003 Posted October 21, 2003 That's perfect Dan. I love you. I truely love you. If I had to choose a rapper, I'd be Eminem. I'd stroll down the streets of some city popping M&M after M&M into my mouth and posing for photographers so the next day the headlines would read [list][b]Eminem eats M&M's[/b][/list] An old joke I must admit, but it would be funny. And yeah. I still hate M.S. rap.
Kent Posted October 21, 2003 Posted October 21, 2003 I would be puff daddy so I could shoot myself and end a world of bad music. Next would be grand master flash so I could be the godfather of rap... After that, snoop... that way it would be nothing but blunts and women :D
Zanarkand Abes Posted October 21, 2003 Posted October 21, 2003 I would be my own rapper, and my call name would be C-Rap. My hit track would be "Me and my boys we like to rap, but when it comes out it sounds like crap!" Well, at least that would be the chorus line to the rap.
Manic Webb Posted October 21, 2003 Posted October 21, 2003 I gave it a chance, but this thread is basically spam. [color=darkblue]Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts