chibisammy Posted October 18, 2003 Posted October 18, 2003 Between the ages of 11 & 13 and have submited fanart! Please,I want to find some people my age who draw on here.
Kieko Posted October 18, 2003 Posted October 18, 2003 I do draw, but I don't put it on the computer. Sorry. I don't because I don't know how.:(
Transtic Nerve Posted October 18, 2003 Posted October 18, 2003 no... this is not what I'd consider a discussion. If you want to find people, i suggest going to TheOtaku and asking them yourself or put it in your sig if you really want to. But there's no need for a whole topic on it.
Sara Posted October 18, 2003 Posted October 18, 2003 [size=1]I suggest just browsing the fanart and checking out profiles. If people want you to know how old they are, there's a place for that in their myO profile page.[/size]
Recommended Posts