Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
When some computer hardware isn't working the right way, and you punch it. The rest of the feelings are a result of the metal in your blood. Am I right? ;)

My only recommendation is to get rid of the "a" in the four word line, and everything should be peachy.
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
::bonks Azure Wolf:: NO dork! Its about wanting someone, getting them, then drifting apart! Or is it a dream.. anywhoo, stop dubble posting and evrithing is good to go!
Posted
I once read a book called "The Silver Kiss" (well, something to that effect), so the first thing that comes to mind is vampiric love....

Or maybe that's not what your poem's about. >_>

I agree with AzureWolf's suggestion. "Drifting into mist" flows far better than "drifting into a mist." Besides, that really enhances the assonance of "drift" and "mist."

Also, it's "smoldering," not "smuldering," and "surprising," not "suprising."

~Dagger~
  • 1 month later...
Posted
hehehe sorry, I was typing too fast, I always forget to check spelling. It's always about me getting down what I feel.
~the first ones about a guy i let get away even though I loved him, I still haven't been able to find him
~the second ones about blood lust

(P.S. Dagger, I think I read that book too, I love vampires)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...