OtakuBoards

Talk about soultaker

Kyoske

[color=green]Im very new here but I know my forums. Tell me if Im doing anything wrong.

So who here likes Soultaker? Ive seen the first DVD and loved it. II really like the combination of thriller and action with an awesome theme song. The monsters and attacks are cool too. Please use tags.[/color]

Oh! I'm new here too! I love Soul Taker!! I watch the series though, but I still like it! If you noticed, my name is Runa, I really don't like her, but that's also my real name...my sister should know right Amity?

Yep!!!Right here!! and trust me...when you get to know her...she'll definitly show that she's my little sis...unfortunatley...but I love her...she's my sister...what can you do about it right? jus about nothing....but I love Soul taker...it's one of the greatest shows!!!well gtg...I'm landing...

Eh heh...sorry Queen!

Back to the topic please. I'm not too fond of the show, but I have watched a few episodes and really liked it. Of course Kyosuke's the main character besides Runa and his mother...and Runa is just completely weird! I think all she wants is attention. Kyosuke just wants to know what happened to Runa and his mom right? So he goes on his adventures trying to look for them. Until Runa starts giving him all her memories about what happened to her and wants him to feel all the pain she felt.