Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green]Im very new here but I know my forums. Tell me if Im doing anything wrong.

So who here likes Soultaker? Ive seen the first DVD and loved it. II really like the combination of thriller and action with an awesome theme song. The monsters and attacks are cool too. Please use tags.[/color]
Posted
Oh! I'm new here too! I love Soul Taker!! I watch the series though, but I still like it! If you noticed, my name is Runa, I really don't like her, but that's also my real name...my sister should know right Amity?
Posted
[color=green]Its no wonder you like soultaker if shes your sister. I PMed her^_^ unless your not really her sister. Yeah that is a wierd coincidence having the same name. Anyone else seen this show?[/color]
Posted
Yep!!!Right here!! and trust me...when you get to know her...she'll definitly show that she's my little sis...unfortunatley...but I love her...she's my sister...what can you do about it right? jus about nothing....but I love Soul taker...it's one of the greatest shows!!!well gtg...I'm landing...
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]This thread is on the verge of being closed, since the discussion about SoulTaker is nonexistant. Either begin discussing the series, or I'll close this thread.[/color][/size]
Posted
Eh heh...sorry Queen!

Back to the topic please. I'm not too fond of the show, but I have watched a few episodes and really liked it. Of course Kyosuke's the main character besides Runa and his mother...and Runa is just completely weird! I think all she wants is attention. Kyosuke just wants to know what happened to Runa and his mom right? So he goes on his adventures trying to look for them. Until Runa starts giving him all her memories about what happened to her and wants him to feel all the pain she felt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...