Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Dude he said that its Saiya-Jin not Saiyan you american....
-------------------------------


Name: Forte
Race: Saiya-Jin/ Android
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Dude he said that its Saiya-Jin not Saiyan you american....
-------------------------------


Name: Forte
Race: Saiya-Jin/ Android [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm no American you @rse! Plus, they mean the same thing so whats the difference?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]

I'm no American you @rse! Plus, they mean the same thing so whats the difference? [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno but i was bored and i wanted to get into a fight with someone and your post was perfect but i mean no harm or anything.....
Posted
Ok, is everyone ready? This is Emcew, a namekian warrior. What first??

We got 6 sayjins. Plus one of them if an Android Sayjin. and 1 Namekien warrior
Posted
first we need another thread called Dragonball Z RPG (play). But the RPG [i] HAS [/i] to have a story behind it....So until you have a story we cant do anything.
Posted
OK, I think that it should be something like we are going to defeat a creature that is composed of the cells of Cooler and Frieza. This isn't going to be easy. All who don't want to do this should turn back.
Posted
Well im a Mecha Super Saiya-Jin........I can hold my own againist most beings

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...