escaflowne
flcl
big o
Rurouni Kenshin
cowboy bebop
trigun
DBZ
Gundum Wing

Trigun's my fave out of those. It is a great anime-it does indeed have it all, one minute it's serious, then it's funny, then it's serious again. I consider the fact it is able to switch between extremes so easily one of its greatest strengths.

Blue Gender is second. Out of the animes listed it and Trigun are the only ones I've seen and really liked. I really enjoy the concept behind it. I thought episode 7 was pretty weak, but it's the only episode I've seen that I didn't like. I actually could have won a DVD Box Set of the Series a while back, Anime News Network had a contest where they were giving away 5 box sets of the series. You had to write a poem, essay, etc. about what it would be like to go into hibernation and wake up in the future. I'm pretty good at writing, I could have had a shot at winning that. But I found out about the contest the day after it ended. :mad:

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well BlazingYuzuke, welcome to the OtakuBoards. First of all, I can tell you missed your original destination and forgot to read the rules. There, in the OtakuBoards Information Center, it has been outlined clearly how to post, what to post, and what not to post. Favorites threads, especially one where you don't even give reasons why, is one of those you don't post. What you posted is considered spam, and your post quality is definitely not up to par. Also, you would notice that there is already a thread similar to this, and that duplicate threads are against the rules.

I hope you read them carefully and heed to them next time. Take a look at the post that VashRocks just made. That is an example of a very well-made post. I hope you will do the same in the future.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]