OtakuBoards

My ramble on unappreciated anime villains

Guest YumiKomagata

Guest YumiKomagata
Hello, I'm new here and I'd just like to start off with something that's bothered me for years. How villains in anime aren't getting all the credit they deserve. There are way too many good guy lovers out there than there should be. I mean, the villains are all really smart and they've got the best reasons for doing what they do! I mean, take Sephiroth for example. I personally love the guy for what he's doing. He's just totally great. Then, my personal favorite of favorites, Makoto Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin, he's got the best reasons for revenge that I've ever heard of. There's Ganon from Zelda- he's really smart too. Then Vicious, Naraku, Kyoji Kasshu, Marik...I could go on and on about awesome anime villains! They're all great! Anyone else agree? If so, help me out if I missed any others!

Arigatou!
Yumi Komagata:)

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

Hey it's great to have you aboard OB YumiKomagata. Umm I hear you that the Villians deserve more credit then what they do get. But I don't think this thread belongs here. There's a section for Anime. I'm not trying to be a mod or anything I'm just trying to help you out. [/font][/color]