OtakuBoards

Vash & Inu Yasha:Two Hot Guys!

Guest Vashs_gurl27

Guest Vashs_gurl27
I think they r just too cute! I would love to have one to come to my school. Just as like an exchange program or something like that. :love: Does anyone agree with me? Girls, what do u think?:2women: :luv:

[QUOTE]I am known for my bullets never missing their mark, especially if it's the heart of a beautiful woman!~ Vash The Stampede[/QUOTE] :love2:

[COLOR=green][FONT=courier new] I agree all the way! Vash and Inu are hot...But I love Sesshomaru way more than I love either Vash or Inu...Though I did have a dream with Vash...I was Myril and he was saving me from a big lake full of paranah..That was an interesting dream...It was fun :D...Then from Vash it went to Ranms 1/2 characters... and their school... THAT was odd... Oh well..I just had to say my piece.

LOVE AND PEACE!!!!!
LOVE AND PEACE!!!!![/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]Yeah, I'm sorry, but we don't allow these types of topics in the anime forums because they usually lead to short and pointless posts. Hopefully you can put more thought into the types of threads that you create, and read the rules. Topic closed.

-Shy[/size]