Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Some of you have seen the beggining of this on my RPG...
It a punk song

[center]Driving down the highway
doin 94
daddy blew a big one
it blew me out the door
the ingine couldnt take it
the wheels all fell apart
all because of daddys
super sonic fart

Driving down the higwaaaaay
Driving down the higway in my SUV
Driving down the higwaaaay
driving down the higway in my SUV

driving down the highway
doin 95
mommy blew a big one
Im surprised Im still alive
(offbeat) OH MY GOD THAT FREAKIN FART
IT TASTED LIKE 10 ZILLION SWEET TARTS!

Driving down the higwaaaaay
Driving down the higway in my SUV
Driving down the higwaaaay
driving down the higway in my SUV

(slow) Every Tiiiime Im in that car
Someone bloooows a freakin fart
never agaaaain will we go that fast
I dont waaaant any more gas

Driving down the higwaaaaay
Driving down the higway in my SUV
Driving down the higwaaaay
driving down the higway in my SUV

Driving down the higwaaaaay
Driving down the higway in my SUV
Driving down the higwaaaay
driving down the higway in my SUV

(instrumental)
Posted
[color=sky blue][font=times new roman][b][i]Ahahahahahaha! Ewww, that's gross! lol, that was funny though. Where did that come from? Is it just random boredum? Oh, man it gave me a good laugh.[/color][/font][/b][/i]
Posted
I heard the part before the chorus from some kid and I loved it. My little bro wouldnt shut up about it so I made a song. That slow part changes a lot sinse I never remember it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...