djnoz Posted October 26, 2003 Posted October 26, 2003 Here's a picture of Picadilly Hotel, a building in Manchester, where I live I sketched this using a reference photo, it might become a background for my forthcoming webmanga
terra Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Hm. I like it, it's very clean, yet somehow sketchy at the same time. It would make a good manga background, I think. The building itself is pretty cool, too, jutting out like that. The perspective looks good and the proportions all look right. Plus, you included H&M, which is just one of my favorite stores ever.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now