wiccansamurai Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Salvation you bring to bright flowers taking them to utmost bliss! Carrying pollen out of dark, Despondence fading... Drifting out of somber grotto Amiable gift of life Time melting away frivolous torment Palatable gentle wings. Enfolding ebony souls of flowers In variegated numb Wind dancing through wings That carry you to paradise, Bringing with children of the petals.
maikiratori Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 I really like the word choice in this poem..It's not everyday you see words put together like that to form the ideas in one's head that I thought of... but I'm an oddball so that might just be me...lol
wiccansamurai Posted October 29, 2003 Author Posted October 29, 2003 Thanx!!! its an ode i worte for creative writing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now